Inside Sales Representative, Equipment 1
Company: Quincy Compressor LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Quincy Compressor dares to be the leader in our industry, always
breaking boundaries to offer more to our customers across the
world. We have the courage to be different, to take on a challenge,
and to be leaders in innovation by offering a diverse product
portfolio. As an organization, our purpose is to build unbreakable
relationships with our customers, partners and especially our
employees. We are looking to add the right people who will support
our company mission, vision and values. We are currently seeking an
Inside Sales Representative to join our Equipment Sales Team.
Your mission as an Inside Sales Representative AIM/Equipment, is to
manage the direct sales activity of Quincy inside equipment.
Expedite customer orders and serve as the primary liaison between
the customer and the external sales team.
Your success in this role is determined by your ability to:
- Inside account manager for a geographic territory
- Responsible for sales of defined product group in
- Develop new business
- Responsible for marketing to assigned territory
- Make outbound sales calls in markets and industries utilizing
products in defined product group.
- Secure orders utilizing follow up processes
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer information in Sales
- Guide customer to best solution to ensure the customer's
- Prepare quotes for Quincy equipment, utilizing Quincy's quoting
tool Virtual Engineer (VE)
- Track orders and keep customers informed on delivery times
- Works with credit department to get customer accounts set up
- Maintain proper inventory levels of new machines
- Manage aged inventory to a minimum
- Maintain all paperwork and ensure POs, orders, quotes, etc---
are maintained to ensure prompt customer follow-up and compliance
with company procedures
- Point of Sale for phone sales of call-in and walk-in
- Defer leads to outside salespeople for products outside product
group, as appropriate
- Maintain accurate machine and parts information
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant technical field
- A minimum of one year of relevant sales support experience in a
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be motivated
- Must be self-directed
- Must be sales / customer service oriented
- Must be able to travel by airline; nationally and
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and
written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and
- Mainly an office environment, with some exposure to a warehouse
or workshop environment.
Quincy People & CultureQuincy employees are resilient and like to
be challenged. We welcome new ideas and we are ready to challenge
the status quo when it comes to solving problems. Our working
environment is diverse, collaborative and moves at a fast pace. We
aim to create a workplace where every individual is valued, proud,
empowered, respected, developed and rewarded.
Our values are important to us - they're who we are, what we do and
how we deliver the best experience to our customers, our
organization and our community. Our commitment to the values of
reliability, courage and resilience supports us in achieving our
mission and they fuel our company vision.
If you are looking for an organization where you can be challenged,
where you can learn new things, and even have a bit of fun while
doing it, Quincy Compressor might be the place for you.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status
as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship,
past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state or local law. Job promotions at Quincy
Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior
job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work
well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation
requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Quincy Compressor LLC, Fontana , Inside Sales Representative, Equipment 1, Sales , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!