Facilities Manager - So Cal
Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: April 17, 2019
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck
and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations
in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our
humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and
Our Fontana, CA locations have an opening for a Facilities Manager.
The Facilities Manager oversees and coordinates the maintenance and
repair of assigned TEC buildings, equipment, and grounds. This
includes but is not limited to electrical, plumbing, ventilation,
HVAC, and other building systems. In addition, the Facilities
Manager is responsible for evaluating problematic systems or
facilities and overseeing any contracted work. The Maintenance
Supervisor supervises janitorial staff and landscaping crews to
ensure work is performed in accordance with defined quality
standards and positively represents TEC Equipment. Work is
generally split 70% field work and 30% office work.
TEC Equipment facilities in the Fontana area include:
* Fontana Main Facilities at 14400 Randall and 14085 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335 (plus former main Fontana facility at 14085
Valley Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335)
* Two lots on East side of 14085 Valley Blvd. Fontana, CA 92335
* Fontana Trailers at 16025 Slover Ave, Fontana, CA 92337
* Merrill Collision/Leasing at 14608 Merrill Ave., Fontana, CA
* La Mirada facility at 15000 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA
All facilities in AOR cover approximately 350,000 square feet.
Fontana and La Mirada locations are approximately 45 miles
The person in this position must embody company values: Teamwork,
Entrepreneurship, and Customer Focus and, be aligned along with
role modeling the TEC Vision, Mission and Customer Commitment.
* Minimum five years' overseeing facilities maintenance, preferably
for multiple locations.
* Experience performing light maintenance and janitorial work.
* Experience working with and managing the work of maintenance
* Experience with electrical trade or other construction-related
* Advanced skill using hand, power, and specialty tools; experience
* Knowledge of and experience performing electrical, plumbing, and
carpentry (e.g., drywall, framework, etc.).
* Ability to monitor regular preventative maintenance as well as
ongoing maintenance while supervising the work of others.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to work
effectively with all levels of managers and employees and external
* Ability to effectively monitor and manage employees and
* Ability to identify problems and solve them independently.
* Valid driver's license.
* Maintenance certifications, coursework in electrical, HVAC, and
* Ability to monitor a "ticketing" system for work orders.
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Fontana , Facilities Manager - So Cal, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!