Equipment Maintenance Electrician (Industrial) 2nd Shift
Company: Jensen Precast
Posted on: October 29, 2018
Job DetailsJob Location Fontana - Fontana, CADescription Jensen Precast is celebrating its 50th anniversary as one of the largest privately owned businesses in the industry. We currently have an opening in our Fontana, CA branch for a Equipment Maintenance Electrician (Industrial) 2nd Shift. We are seeking qualified team players that mirror our core values of professional accountability, transparent communication, strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative team support in a safety first environment. Jensen Precast provides a competitive compensation package, opportunities for growth, ongoing industry training, and much more in our quest and dedication to providing excellent products and services to our customers. The Equipment Maintenance Electrician is primarily responsible for the preventative maintenance, repairs, and installation of equipment for various departments within a location. This includes, but is not limited to, batch plant, hoppers, lighting, crane ways, building power (electrical), mixers, benders, cutting machinery, welders, conveyers, etc.
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance to equipment throughout the plant and building as required by company guidelines.
- Assist in performing repairs on overhead cranes, batch plant, hoppers, power grids, mixers, benders, and other equipment as assigned.
- Oil, lubricate, and inspect equipment during preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is in good working order.
- Order parts and install appropriate parts to machinery as needed.
- Weld parts to equipment during repairs or installations as needed.
- Replace damaged parts of equipment with new parts as needed.
- Utilize a variety of power tools and hand tools to perform preventative maintenance and/or repairs to equipment and machinery.
- Review directions or communicate with vendors as needed to ensure equipment is properly maintained or installed.
- Assist in keeping and maintaining records on weekly preventative maintenance checklist.
- Assist with light electrical repairs.
- Assist in all light mechanical repairs including mixers, conveyors, and batch plants.
- Inspect and assist with boiler preventative maintenance daily.
- Assist as whole watch in confined space entry projects.
- Assist in all repairs on vibrators - both electrical and pneumatic.
- Maintain all oxygen and gas torch assemblies and welders.
- Clean work area daily to ensure work environment is safe and organized.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Clean machines and machine parts using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
- Measure, mix, prepare, and test chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers such as gas tanks or boxes.
- Other duties as assigned Equal Opportunity Employer We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan and more. PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION /employment/Qualifications
Keywords: Jensen Precast, Fontana , Equipment Maintenance Electrician (Industrial) 2nd Shift, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!