Inventory Control Manager Fontana, CA, US
Company: Communications Test Design, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
CTDI is a large-scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company
that services the country's largest wireless telecommunications
providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable
providers. CTDI has over 11,000 FT US Employees in over 60 world
class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more
than 20,000 employees worldwide.
Annual Pay Range: $70,000-$75,000
The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for developing and
implementing policies and procedures for inventory control,
managing the reserve recommendation process, overseeing cycle
counting policies and periodic physical inventory audits, and
educating and training teams on inventory practices. Specifically,
the responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and implement a formal inventory control program in our
3PL distribution centers.
- Execute formalized inventory procedures.
- Generate detailed cycle counts in order to provide measurable
- Create inventory reports for both internal and external
- Assist in optimization of logistics processes.
- Identifies, prioritizes, develops and implements complex
cross-functional inventory control process improvement projects
that include forward-thinking on project
- Develops and implements strategies to simplify process, improve
accuracy, and improve operating efficiency.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to
- Provides appropriate direction and support to team members to
ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Communications Test Design, Inc., Fontana , Inventory Control Manager Fontana, CA, US, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!