Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and
apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to
communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known
for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising
The Maintenance Technician maintains, repairs, assembles and
installs equipment as necessary.
- Maintains, repairs, assembles and installs equipment items such
as Graco plural and single component machines, compressors, gas and
diesel powered Generators, air dryer systems, insulation processing
- Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and electrical
components associated with operations.
- Maintains and repairs ventilating systems and air filtering
devices related to high and low pressure breathing systems.
- Maintains and replaces safety devices associated with
- Work assignments include incidental welding and incidental
metal work when associated with other work herein.
- Uses necessary hand and power tools, welding equipment,
measuring instruments, and special mechanical equipment and tools
required to perform work described herein.
- Operates, maintains, and transports trucks and trailers as
assigned. Required Skills:
- Good working knowledge of shop manuals, mathematics and
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language,
ability to speak Spanish a plus. Job Location Code:
Spray Foam Support 8090 (8090)
- Minimum experience: Four (4) years industrial mechanical
- Graco equipment maintenance preferred
- Understanding Spray Foam Insulation rigs, chemistry, safety
practices required EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum Degree: High school graduate or equivalent and
preferably trade or vocational school training.
- Valid Driver's license for State of employment. TRAVEL
- Employee will be required to drive between various locations
and/or between locations.
- Must be able to travel by various means of transport, airplane,
train, auto or boat.
- This position also requires overnight travel. PHYSICAL
- The work environment may require a combination of indoor and
outdoor activity (hot, cold, wet, humid conditions) with a varied
amount of walking, standing, sitting, climbing (i.e. ladders,
stair, scaffolding, ramps), balance (maintaining body equilibrium
to prevent falling when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow,
slippery, or erratically moving surfaces), bending, reaching,
handling/fingering (seizing, holding, grasping, turning picking,
pinching), stooping, kneeling, crouching and ability to
lift/carry/push/pull up to 80 pounds.
- Work may require the ability to operate material handling
equipment (forklift, crane, hoist, man lift, etc.) in a safe
- While performing the duties of this job, employees may work
around variable noise levels or with fume or airborne particles,
hazardous chemicals, etc. requiring the use of personal protective
equipment such as face protection (safety glasses, goggles, face
shield), foot protection (i.e. steel toed shoes, rubber boots,
etc.), gloves, hard hat, shop coat and hearing protection.
- This position may require Respirator clearance up to and
including the Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Level A
- Ability to distinguish colors may also be necessary.
- Work requires the ability to change into or out of personal
protective equipment when entering or exiting jobsites,
manufacturing, laboratory, or other areas.
- Must be able to work in a standard office setting and to use
standard office equipment, including a computer.
- This position may be expected to work varying shifts and hours
to ensure successful operation of activities in the
Annually: $75,000.00 - $75,000.00
Keywords: TopBuild, Fontana , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!