(3rd Shift) Forklift Operator/Order Selector
Company: States Logistics Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Now Hiring: Forklift Operator / Order Selector - 3rd Shift*
*Compensation to Start: * $19.00 - $20.00 (depending on experience)
*+* $2 shift differential
*3rd Shift: *Sunday - Thursday */* 7:30pm - 4:00am
_This position may require overtime of 10+ hrs based on client
* While we will consider candidates with no experience, we would
strongly prefer at least six (6) months of related experience in a
* Must be able to work required overtime on a regular basis
including 10+ hour shifts, extra days, weekends, and holidays.
* Good attendance and punctuality: must show up on time, work
scheduled shifts, work mandatory overtime, etc.
* Must be willing to do anything and everything needed to
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving warehouse environment.
* Able to speak and read work orders and understand/clarify verbal
* Able to do the following with or without reasonable
accommodation: stand, walk, lift, twist, turn, lift/push/pull over
10 pounds regularly, and 50 pounds occasionally.
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Read and accurately fill customer orders, shipping orders, or
requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed,
* Unload trucks, check in product, match purchase orders to sale
orders, and assist shipping and receiving. Verifies list of
products unloaded against purchase order to determine if all
product was received and note if there are discrepancies (overages,
* Assemble customer orders on pallets and relocate them to holding
or outbound staging area. May weigh and count items for
distribution within warehouse to ensure company standards.
* Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for company and customer
traffic. May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
(ex: sweep, dust, and mop). Including racking, re-configuration,
and product consolidation.
*Additional Benefits Once Directly Hired: *
* *Advancement Opportunities- No degree required!*
* *Merit increases for performance*
* *Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal- Accrued starting with
first check, Sick, and holiday- after 90 days of employment).*
* *Holiday Premiums for holidays worked (no wait time for this
benefit! If your shift starts on a holiday, you'll receive a
holiday premium even if you are in your first 90 days!)*
* *Low medical premiums for you and your family - The company
* *Paid Life Insurance and AD&D.*
* *Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) & 401K. (Employees own 42%
stock in the company.)*
*A little about who we are: *
States Logistics Services, Inc. is a third-party logistics company
(3PL) specializing in all aspects of supply chain management.
Started in 1958, as a warehousing and trucking company with two
customers, we have since grown to a fully integrated provider of
third-party logistics services with an extensive client base.
States Logistics currently has a combination of 13 public and
contract warehouses in Southern California and Arizona servicing a
wide range of industries. Our focus on service and operational
execution has enabled us to be rated the "Best of the Best" within
our customers' distribution networks. As an ESOP (Employee Stock
Ownership Plan) organization our employees are the shared owners of
the company and are dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of
service to our customers.
_Successful candidates will have to pass a pre-employment
background check. We are an equal opportunity employer._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* May we contact you via text message?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: States Logistics Services, Inc., Fontana , (3rd Shift) Forklift Operator/Order Selector, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!