Location: Loma Linda
Posted on: June 20, 2022
MULTIPLE OPENINGS for Plumber and Plumber AssistantWhat's the
role all about?As we continue to grow at Dvele, we are looking to
hire Plumbers and Plumber Assistants to join our production team.
The Plumbing Team will perform work according to the framework set
by department heads and organizational policies and procedures. The
Plumbers and Plumber Assistants plays an integral role in
completing pipe spooling & installation for all systems; hot & cold
water, waste drainage and gernal plumbing work for pre-fab modular
homes.What will make you successful?
- You consider yourself an expert in your field and can deliver
high-quality results consistently.
- You are well versed in the construction industry and related
- You are collaborative and can successfully develop internal and
external relationships to promote high-quality results that are
- You enjoy being the hands-on expert related to best practices
in your field and can execute effective operations with minimal
- You are a self-starter that can work independently and adapt to
changing business priorities.
- You ask the right questions to provide the best solution for
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple stakeholders and
responsibilities and successfully meet deadlines.
- You love being the lead on projects and are able to work with a
team to drive results.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.Experience Needed
- Plumber: C-36 certified and 5+ years plumbing experience
- Plumber Assistant: 0-2 years plumbing experience required.
- Highschool or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the construction industry
- Knowledgeable of industry safety standards, regulations, and
- Knowledgeable in modular home construction highly desired.What
we offer you!
- Health: 100% of base plan covered for employee, PPO, and HMO
- Dental and Vision: plan options available through our
- Retirement: a 401k savings program is available.
- Time Off: Vacation time is available for all full-time
employees after one year of active service.
- Team: We get together after work and break bread to get to know
- Career: company supports ongoing development through
reimbursement of books, classes, and ongoing training.
- Personal: Coaching/counseling services provided through
LifeGuides service for you and your spouse.
- Service: Twice a year, we organize days of service for
employees to give back to the community.Employment Type: Full
TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3 yearsBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: Dvele, Fontana , Plumber, Professions , Loma Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!