Night Shift Warehouse - Part-Time or Full-Time
Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2021
LKQ is looking to hire a highly reliable and skilled Dock Worker
with knowledge of operating a forklift. We are looking for someone
that has experience in loading, unloading, sorting, and handling
freight. This position is perfect for you if you enjoy working
hard, have an excellent work ethic, are motivated, are proficient
at handling multiple tasks, can read work orders, emails, and
follow oral instructions from Management.Essential Job Duties:
- Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for
- Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and
about the warehouse.
- Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a
final check off parts loaded.
- Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales
- Classifies all returns according to integrity and condition of
parts, and prepares necessary forms (RDDR) for inventory
- Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to
- Puts wheel cores in staging area for return to remanufacturing
- Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone
Automotive Industries' quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Night Shift--
- Part-Time or Full Time--Job Requirements:Essential Physical
Demands/Work Environment:This position may require individuals to
constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery. Should
not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of
heights. They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk,
push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds
regularly. They must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand
heights of more than 15 feet. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The
employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately
loud.Education & Experience:High School graduate or G.E.D.
equivalent desired. Up to six months of warehouse related
experience, supplemented by on-the-job training, to learn duties,
nature of work performed, procedures, work methods, to become
familiar with the company's products, locations, machines and
equipment, operating methods, and to attain proficiency
requirements and to fully assume responsibilities of the job.
Forklift certification, pallet jack, pull cart and RF gun scanning
are beneficial.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:General knowledge and
ability to perform relatively simple work using basic arithmetic.
Must be able to recognize and understand Transfer labels. Must be
familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods,
techniques and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with
others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including
weekends. Should possess special skills in the operation of a
forklift in negotiating the lift in close quarters.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving
mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is
occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise
level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have
any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should
be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional
inclement driving conditions.Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Fontana , Night Shift Warehouse - Part-Time or Full-Time, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!