Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Batch syrup using correct formulation and mixing instructions
in order to comply with appropriate quality specifications.
- Responsible for complying with food safety, food security,
Quality, GMP's, HAACP, Allergen/Sensitizer as well as other
regulations as required.
- Responsible for duplicating and communicating all safety and
good manufacturing practices in accordance with company policy as
well as all other company policies.
- Obtains forklift certification.
- Transports required ingredients and pre-weighs by forklift from
staging area to the batching area.
- Hooks up hoses, pumps and lines for bulk concentrate or juice
and transfers from the proper silo storage tank.
- Maintains, builds and starts up, filter(s) and opens
- Program touch screen for product delivery from silo room to
- Follows instructions on batching sheets, adds the proper
ingredients, and records amounts correctly.
- Count concentrates and raw materials as required.
- Obtains batch tank samples to the quality laboratory for
testing. Follows instructions from the quality department on any
batch adjustments necessary to bring product into
- As directed by the lab technician will be required to pull
concentrate and/or sample from tanks, drums or bins and take
samples to the lab for analysis.
- Completes all required documentation for batching operations
and forwards to quality control/batching department for
- Maintains sanitation and cleaning of the blending/sugar rooms
throughout the shift.
- Responsible for CIP sanitation of all batching lines, tanks and
- Removes empty barrels and bins from batching area to outside
storage area and trailers.
- Receive and unload tankers of bulk concentrates as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to learn blending procedures and perform minor
adjustments on blending equipment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written work related
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 70
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, climb and/or stoop
throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, crane, entry
level, forklift operator, fulfillment, operator night, trainee,
unloading, warehouse support, warehouse technician
Keywords: Refresco, Fontana , Batching Technician, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!