Company: Keefe Commissary Network, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2020
The Keefe Group Implementation Analyst will execute and deploy
technology implementation projects across multiple business and
product lines. The success of the deployment is accomplished by
managing the projects tasks throughout the entire project life
cycle. The Implementation Analyst involves extensive customer
interaction and execution of deliverable tasks. The Analyst will
execute and deploy technology and services at client sites,
following information gathering, analysis, and mapping of the
client s workflow and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Execute and deploy customer project work plans and transition
* Hands on configuration of various software / technologies /
services / interfaces on Keefe Group hardware for delivery and
deployment at customer sites.
* Execute hardware, software, and new technology upgrades and
maintenance of Keefe Group systems deployed to customer sites and
regional distribution centers.
* Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time,
technical, and resource constraints.
* Develop training session plans that are designed to enrich the
knowledge and understanding of the Keefe Group proprietary software
and technologies to specific end user audiences.
* Execute varying levels of training to Keefe Group customers at
customer facilities nationwide on the use of Keefe Group systems
* Execute training to Keefe Group operations staff when new
technologies and/or upgrades are introduced.
* Configure and execute systems integration projects based on
varying customer needs from initiation to completion.
* Document all service, training, configuration, and upgrade
* Provide escalation help to the support team concerning customer
project deployments involving new and existing software / hardware
* Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting, and system
consultation as needed to customers.
* Provide recommended accounting guidelines within the Keefe Group
proprietary financial software along with assistance in customer
financial reconciliation / balancing.
* Provide solutions and input on project problems and
* Direct the work of our onsite vendors relating to the
installation of our hardware.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Six to twelve months minimum experience as a Keefe Group IT Support
Analyst; or an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from
two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver s license.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Pro-active self-starter who can work well with people at all
levels both inside and outside of the Keefe Group Organization and
the correctional facility in a professional manner.
* Ability to work in a correctional environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills supporting a
required ability to articulate clear ideas and strategies.
* Excellent presentation skills and comfort in leading groups.
* Strong analytical, problem solving/troubleshooting, and project
* Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines in a fast paced
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently or within a team.
* Knowledge of IBM DB2 database software and various versions of
Windows Server Operating Systems preferred.
* Computer literacy to include advanced capabilities in tools such
as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Pivot Tables, and other web-based
* Ability to travel on business as required
* Must qualify for and maintain ability to receive correctional
facility security clearance
* Must pass drug screening test
* Ability to travel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often be
required to stand, sit, use hands, talk and hear. The employee will
occasionally be required to walk, reach, stoop, and kneel. The
employee will occasionally be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will
occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise
level is moderate (examples: business office with computers and
printers, light traffic).
Keefe Group, through its affiliates, Keefe Supply Company, Keefe
Commissary Network, Access Securepak, Access Corrections,
ICSolutions and Advanced Technologies Group, is the nation s
leading supplier of food products, personal care products,
electronics, clothing, technology, telecommunications and software
solutions to the correctional market. Since 1975, Keefe has
serviced the correctional market exclusively and pioneered the
evolution of products, packaging and technology services to fit the
needs of facilities nationwide.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Keefe Commissary Network, LLC, Fontana , Implementation Analyst, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!