WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Company: Talmo & Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Automotive parts Distributor Fontana, CA.
In business over 25 years. Recognized as one of the Top companies
in the Automotive Industry
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - DISTRIBUTION CTR
The role for Warehouse Supervisor may be suitable for candidates
who have held positions such as; Operations Manager, Supply Chain
Manager, Distribution Manager.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the
day-to-day operations. Leading a team responsible for different
aspects of the operation including: inventory, logistics, labor,
shipping and receiving, safety, equipment and property
This position requires Leadership, office, warehouse and delivery
duties, and will work cross functionally with groups in the
corporate office to increase customer support through timely
receipt and shipment of product.
- Salary:$$ Competitive pay
- Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday Friday
- Location:Fontana, CA
- Benefits: Medical Ins., PTO - Vacation/ Personal / Floating
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day Whs. operations - process inbound containers,
outbound FCL, LTL and express shipments.
- Maintains a safe operating environment with a constant eye on
being proactive in safety practices.
- Use established KPI s to monitor productivity and motivate
employees to increase performance.
- Manpower planning, time Mgt., workflow planning and
administering discipline when required.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all inbound and outbound
shipments, safeguarding of all assets and maintaining the facility
in good state of repair.
- Lead and train support staff by providing operational advice
and industry knowledge.
- Maximize the storage of goods while minimizing costs.
- Develop strategies focused on reducing lead-times and
increasing inventory turns & order turnaround time s.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the company to ensure
effective coordination of logistics, warehousing and customer
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Min. 7 years of experience in high volume, Warehouse operations
facility (600K sq. ft. or larger)
- Supervisory level or Mgt. experience in managing 75 dock
- Computer Proficiency; MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and
charts and using Excel functions)
- "WMS" experience
- College degree preferred
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Up to date knowledge of OSHA within warehouse and distribution
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government,
airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or
drug and alcohol tests.
- Send resume online below
Applicants with qualifications matching the above, will be
Talmo & Associates, Inc. is recognized throughout the U.S. as the
Staffing / Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp
and payroll services.
#WAREHOUSE #DISTRIBUTION #WHSMGR
Call (855) 293-6349 to speak to someone today
Apply Online Below!
Keywords: Talmo & Associates Inc., Fontana , WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Professions , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!