Car Dealer Representative - Los Angeles South
Company: TireHub LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Car Dealer Representative cultivates and develops sales relationships across all car dealer brands and channels in assigned accounts or territory to achieve sales and profit goals.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub commitments:
- Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead we rely on our people to show it. We care about each other and our customers because we know business only gets done right when people respect each other and value relationships.
- Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
- Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to the end.
- Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit to a job, we get the job done - and we do it fast.
Achieves daily/weekly/monthly sales goals within car dealer channel in assigned accounts or territory.
Prospects and develops business within car dealer channel in assigned accounts or territory.
- Train associates at the car dealership associates on sell out, manufacturer and shareholder programs, and product knowledge, processes, and tools to realize all program incentives and financial targets.
- Facilitate training, sellout events and promotional activities collaboratively with customer (district, regional as well as dealership level), and suppliers.
- Create and grow preference for TireHub as option in all program point of sale, OE Connection, and other manufacturer portals, across all TireHub brands.
- Manage and monitor manufacturer sales incentive programs and communicate to decision makers with the car dealerships to drive program business
- Leverage interpersonal skills to drive consultative selling to determine customers' needs. Find and suggest solutions, competitive negotiations, and adoption of tools and systems to meet KPIs
- Position to be measured by sales results, new program customer activations, year over year customer growth, margin results, and other KPIs as defined by business needs
- Communicate with various levels of management
- Attain assigned volume, margin and budget targets
- Collaborate with assigned Product Assortment Manager to assure optimization of local market inventory
- Provide support for expansion / new market TLCs
- Expected collaboration with: TLC staff, Pricing, Shareholder contacts, Operations, Credit, Accounts Receivable
Performs additional responsibilities as requested*
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
3+ years of sales experience
Experience with car dealer industry preferred
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Required to have a valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the car dealer and OE channels and market strategies
- Knowledge of manufacturer (shareholder & OE) programs
- Understanding of relationship-building and sustainment approaches for key customers
- Product and industry knowledge
- Willing to Travel (40-70% of the time)
Annual salary range is $75,000 to $95,000
Car dealers, OE channels, market strategies: Expert
Knowledge of manufacturer programs: Expert
Relationship-building, sustaining: Expert
Product and industry knowledge: Expert
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: TireHub LLC, Fontana , Car Dealer Representative - Los Angeles South, Other , Fontana, California
here to apply!