Cashier / Cook - Taco Bell 39819
Company: DRG Food LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*DRG is looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join
our team as Cashier and Cooks!*
A Cashier/Cook is someone who enjoys people and is excited about
working on a winning team! They come to work with a Positive, Can
Do Attitude! Everyday!
*Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company!*
We pride ourselves on being a large company with a small company
feel. Every person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What
started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown
into a 300+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates
Taco Bell restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada
along with Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We
have more than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every
*Our CORE Values are simple: *
* - We Do The Right Thing - Take personal accountability & lead
* - We Are Authentic - Be yourself & show you care*
* - We Are Innovators - Embrace change & challenge the status
* - We Have Fun - Positive energy is contagious*
* - We Win Together - As ONE DRG*
*What will YOU do?*
- This position plays a critical role in building brand and
- Greet customers inside the restaurant and Drive Thru in a
- Take and ring orders, and handle payments.
- Prepare and properly hold food for service.
- Assemble food items and make drinks quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure orders served to guests are correct.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in both lobby,
kitchen, and outdoor areas.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding food safety, job
duties and code of conduct.
- Punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
*Who will you be working with?*
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building
relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships
with other internal visitors and vendors.
*Are you Qualified for the job?*
- Education: Basic math & reading skills.
- Experience: 16 years or older.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Must maintain current Health Card or Work Permits according to
state or local requirements.
*\* Starting wage is based on previous experience, skillset, and
*Disclaimer: * You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a
franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Night shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: DRG Food LLC, Fontana , Cashier / Cook - Taco Bell 39819, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!