Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Marketing Specialist Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor
offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas,
graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels,
including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to
- Investigate the performance of a companys marketing campaigns
and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data
and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing
clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers
through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying
expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising,
optimization and content development.Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a
- Ability to work with teams and collaborateAbout Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you.At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding
career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our
business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people
who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting,
sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team,
employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where
hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is
limitless.Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing
and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium
services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to
address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis
Group, a global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you
would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email email@example.com
(%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other
accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this
position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the
job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Fontana , Market Specialist, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!