Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Rotates inventories, restocks and transports various supplies
throughout the medical center. Assist in unloading of delivery
trucks and shipping/receiving functions. Perform duties as
assigned. Respond to telephone requests for supply and patient
- Stock inventories, cleans & restocks par level locations &
medical supply carts to designated levels.
- Prepares items for transfer between primary & secondary locations
using picking tickets.
- Verify unit of issue.
- Operates company vehicle in compliance w/ established procedures
& the laws of the motor vehicle code.
- Transports medical supply carts between medical center
departments & storeroom area.
- Determines availability of stock; fills orders & delivers to
medical center departments; may suggest substitute items.
- Maintains & completes accurate inventory records of supply issues
for clerical input into automated material management systems.
- Assists w/ shipping & receiving activities, such as receiving &
checking incoming deliveries, unloading delivery trucks &
transporting merchandise to designated areas.
- Unpacks & stores incoming materials & prepares for delivery to
users, stages deliveries to off-site locations.
- Inventories supplies & equipment to maintain pre-established
levels, prepares requisitions for items needed according to
- Rotates materials & performs cycle counts.
- Maintains up-to-date labels for bin, shelf & other materials
- Assists w/ telephone & telephone requests for supplies.
- Responds to stat requests for medical supplies & equipment as
- Stores & rotates materials that require special handling (e.g.,
- Establishes & maintains courteous, cooperative relations when
interacting w/ other personnel, health plan members, & the
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Promotes, ensures, & improves customer service to internal/
external customers by demonstrating skills which are consistent w/
the organization's philosophy of providing extraordinary customer
relations & quality service.
--- Two (2) years of health care storeroom experience,
--- Experience and knowledge of medical supplies inventory stocking
practices, receiving functions, exchange cart and par level supply
--- Current valid CA Drivers License (Class 3)
--- Must attach current CQA driver record information sheet,
obtained within the last month
--- During the two (2) year period immediately preceding the date
of application, must have a driving record which is free of
incidents involving the applicant's negligence.
--- Also free of citations with forfeit for bail for driving while
under the influence of drugs or reckless driving.
--- Driving record must not reflect more than 2 moving violations
during the same two (2) year period
--- License and Driving record will be verified
--- Must be able to lift in excess of 60 lbs and move in excess of
300 lbs with material handling equipment
--- This is a temporary position for approximately six (6)
--- This is a variable and rotating weekend position.
TITLE: Storeroom Worker
LOCATION: Fontana, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local
laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Fontana , Storeroom Worker, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!