Inventory Control Associate
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Inventory Control Associate
HOT BREAKING NEWS !!! Now paying up to $22.00 per hour
LAX-01 WS-01 WS-TC
Base Pay: $18.00
Peak Incentive: $3.00
2nd shift Differential: $1.00
• Maintaining accurate warehouse inventory
• Directing customer interface to answer questions and resolve
• Returning material coming from customer to factory
• Transferring material to the appropriate area
• Relocating material to keep and maintain inventory range and
• Safe use of all equipment
• Function autonomously, reporting progress and issues to
• Follow company policies, guidelines and procedures
• Maintaining appropriate records and reports to ensure inventory
control and security.
• Conducting physical inventory as required.
• Assisting in conduct daily / monthly “in-house” cycle count when
required, support shipping / receiving in locating missing items
• Performing safety audits per operation requirements.
Report and correct any unsafe operations
• Participating in daily start-up and staff meetings as required.
Assist supervision as needed.
• Using PC skills for e-mail and generating reports as
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities
relating to product, process, and quality system; to identify and
record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality
system; to initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through
designated channels; to verify the implementation of solutions.
• Reviewing/investigating issues with inbound and/or outbound
functions including unloading, checking, orderly stacking, storing,
order pulling, staging, labeling and loading. Ship material to the
factory upon client requests inventory. Notify management when
procedures require updates.
• Maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area.
• Performing housekeeping audits per operation requirements.
Shift start: 5:00AM or 6:00AM or 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, weekends and evenings required during peak
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
Experience with verifying quantities of product and counting
inventory. Must be able to operate the stand up reach
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
DSV, headquartered in Denmark, is a global supplier of transport
and logistics services with 530 offices and 130 logistics
facilities in 75 countries. DSV's 23,000 employees deliver services
within global air and sea freight, European road freight and
contract logistics. DSV recorded annual revenue of USD 8.7 billion
in 2014. DSV is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen Stock
Exchange in Denmark.
Keywords: DSV, Fontana , Inventory Control Associate, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!