Posted on: July 15, 2021
The Quality Technician oversees the Quality Assurance function
set forth by each Refresco customer, from raw material receiving
through to finished goods; tests & inspects products at various
stages of production process; compiles & evaluates statistical data
to determine & maintain quality & reliability of products; uses
various devices to verify conformity to standards of product;
assists in implementing a total quality management program and/or
trains others on total quality management.
LAX-03 WS-03 WS-LC
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance analyses/functions in the
processing of raw materials to finished goods and ensure compliance
to company, customer, FDA, DOC, USDA and GMP specifications and
- Performing the Quality Assurance functions of production lines
and/or the Quality Assurance bench product analysis for the lines
and tankers of raw product.
- Obtaining samples and perform analytical testing to ensure
conformance to specifications.
- Conducting routine comparisons of products against established
standards in regard to color, aroma, texture and flavor.
- Auditing, documenting and reporting production process.
- Identifying and holding non-conforming products, packaging and
- Effectively communicate quality issues to management, assist in
identifying root cause and establish corrective action.
- Demonstrating excellent job performance and attendance on a
consistent and continuous basis.
- Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Safety
Procedures as set forth by Refresco US rules, regulations and
Shift start: 8:00AM or 11:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Some weekends
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Knowledge of HACCAP and GMP preferred. - Ability to calculate
mathematical figures and apply concepts of basic algebra and
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and
Keywords: Refresco, Fontana , Quality Technician, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!