Freight Handler Forklift Operator II - Fontana, CA
Company: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for manual loading and unloading of freight with the
use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift, general labor and
warehouse maintenance. Models and acts in accordance with our
guiding principles and core values.
- Receive cargo from incoming trucks by removing from truck by
hand or by using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet
jack, or by using forklift.
- Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received,
knowing when to either refuse or accept with notation.
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Sort cargo received by account or intended location and store
in proper location.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Perform forklift duties and learn to containerize basic
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and
external customers at all times.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including
sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with
multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50)
- Ability to drive and/or operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Consistently at work and on time.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- High School degree or GED.
- Minimum one to three years related experience.
- Forklift Driver Certification.
- Minimum one year industry experience.
- Valid state issued driver's license.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a
richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We
aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our
industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to
deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best
supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent
in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place
and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes
include communication with candidates through recognized
professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend
that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or
offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Keywords: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc., Fontana , Freight Handler Forklift Operator II - Fontana, CA, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!