Posted on: June 6, 2021
A Day in the
Under the direction of the Order Processing
Supervisor, or his or her designate, performs all functions related
to the training of employees on processing and handling of the
product and merchandise in the warehouse and related material
handling duties/also performs same duties. With a focus on results,
will support and drive progress ensuring timely processing of
product and commitments by the Operations team, while collaborating
closely with the supervisor and all functional areas of the
organization to drive process improvement and innovation within
- Proficient technical capabilities, including the
operation of pallet jacks, use of a
- Tier one WMS experience (Aspire)
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to
- Decisions have a critical effect on the
organizations reputation, team members, client services, policies
The Must Haves:
- High school diploma
- 1+ years of relevant warehouse
- MHE experience a plus
- Physical ability to carry out the duties,
including the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and
standing for extended periods, climbing ladders, and tolerating
conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold,
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not
- Experience preferred in continuous improvements
to drive customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency and
Things You Will be
- Provides training to employees on all processes
within the building.
- Picking - Locating and selecting product for
orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Condensing - Combining product from different
containers into a single container to reduce the overall number of
containers on a shelf and thus increasing warehouse
- Repackaging - Verifying items and quantities of
product and decanting into a new container that fits the
- Put away - Safely and accurately locating the
repackaged containers onto the shelves.
- Packing - Safely and accurately placing ordered
product in boxes for shipping.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Tagging, affixing
price tags and labels on goods and boxes and/or repackaging goods
per client specification.
- Scanning - Using your attention to detail, run
orders through a scan station to verify
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods
during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control
- Lumpers - unloading, loading trailers, moving
goods around warehouse as needed.
- Floor Care- Uses brooms, mops, and floor
equipment to sweep, mop floors.
- Waste Removal- Empty trash and recycle bins from
breakrooms, bathrooms, transport trash and waste to proper disposal
areas that weigh less than 15 pounds.
- Follow NRI Safety Rules, Safety Procedures,
Security Protocol and Standard Operating
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean,
and tidy condition at all times.
- Ensure pallets are stacked and in good repair,
removing any damaged pallets.
- Ability to decipher strings of numbers and
descriptions while matching it exactly to information
- This position is required to consult with and/or
co-ordinate activities with other employees in the
- Ensures that goods are located and stored in a
safe and efficient manner, and rotated as
- Performs other duties as
NRI is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRI, Fontana , Warehouse Trainer, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!