We at Mr. Appliance are looking for qualified professionals to
join our team. As an international appliance repair franchise
network with over 250 locations, we frequently have appliance
repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support
personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer
competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and
fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect,
Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
Company name: Mr. Appliance of Rancho
Position: Appliance Repair Technician that fixes
Household Appliances Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers,
Ovens, Stoves (Also known as Appliance Repairman)
Service area: Orange County and Orange County Beach Cities.
(Headquarters in Newport)
A Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga Appliance Repair Technician
is responsible for the many important steps in the correct and
timely repair of appliances in the customer's home or business.
Examples of appliances repaired: Refrigerators, Freezers, Wine
Coolers, Washers & Dryers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers. (3
categories of Appliance Repair Technician: Refrigeration,
Wash-Dish-Cook, Full-line (A tech that can do all)).
FYI- **Right now, during the virus, our techs are well protected
with shoe covers, gloves, masks, and cooperation that we ask from
our awesome customers to ensure you are working in a home that has
been cleaned/sanitized, and where no one has been reported
We always provide a company service vehicle, uniforms, phones,
iPad, specialty tools and training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities of Appliance Repair
- Accurately diagnose and repair kitchen and laundry
appliances/equipment in the customer's home or business.
- Select and use basic appliance repair tools or instruments to
assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various major kitchen
and laundry appliances.
- Give the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair or
- Read, understand and navigate through information presented in
schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an
- Use an iPad for routing functions and
parts/inquiries/ordering/charging/sending invoice on each appliance
- Safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to
100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the
physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied
circumstances in each appliance repair job.
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional appliance
- Safely travel in an efficient manner to repair calls on a
- Maintain a clean and organized truck, and a clean professional
Mr. Appliance appearance.
- Work variable and flexible hours.
- Consistently follow company policy in all areas; for example,
appliance repair safety procedures, environmental considerations,
customer interaction guidelines, operation protocol for estimate
and payment process, etc.
Requirements of Appliance Repair
- 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License with good driving record
- Understanding of basic electric and plumbing principles for
- Problem-solving skills and ability to follow detailed
- Professional work experience as an appliance repair technician
or an aptitude to learn the trade.
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with co-workers and
providing customers with a wonderful experience.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience on
Residential and/or Commercial Kitchen Refrigerators, Coolers,
Freezers, etc. (1 year minimum - it's not required to know how to
work on all appliances, but a full line tech will have a higher pay
Additional Considerations for Appliance Repair
- Refrigeration License and EXPERIENCE in REPAIRING kitchen
refrigerators (not just A/C units). Experience is required for
hiring. A Refrigeration License not required to be
considered a candidate: IF there is an interest to acquire one
immediately once hired)
- Advanced education degree, coursework or appliance repair
technician school a plus.
For more about Mr. Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga: Check
out our About Company Page on Indeed or go to our
Facebook/Instagram to see what we are about. Also, our Google
Reviews tell our story from the customer's perspective. Any of our
employees would be happy to speak with you, as well.
This Appliance Repair Technician position with Mr.
Appliance of Rancho Cucamonga is a good job for you
- you are interested in a good job where you are an important
part of the company, not just a number.
- a healthy work/life balance is important to you
- you enjoy a close-working family-type atmosphere within the
- enjoy paid vacation and flexible/understanding scheduling (and
health, dental and 401K benefit options).
- you enjoy working in a company with high values,
- it pleases you to "save the day" for several people and
families each shift you work, making households and businesses run
smoother and cleaner and less stressful by repairing their
- enjoy working in an environment where your efforts are
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of
the Mr. Appliance franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance franchised
location is independently-owned and operated by an independent
franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent
franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities
available throughout the franchised network so those employment
opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at
one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr.
Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer
is the independent franchisee who has listed its available
positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr.
Appliance franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions
of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits,
compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr.
Appliance LLC (Franchisor) nor its affiliates have the power to:
(1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisees
employees; (2) supervise and control franchisees employee work
schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and
method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee
employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or
joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this
website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of
the employees of the independent franchisees.