Business Development Center (BDC) Associate
Company: Quaid Harley-Davidson, Inc
Location: Loma Linda
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Immediate opening for Business Development Center (BDC)
- Previous Customer Service experience required.
- Professional phone & email etiquette a must.
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most
effectively with customers.
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and
excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales
leads and to keep the website data up-to-date.
- Excellent follow through and follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following-up on internet leads.
Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects
according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email
or in person).
Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives of
- Telephoning & emailing past customers with the intent to make
an appointment for a service on their bike.
Hourly + commission
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
401k (no company matching)
Vacation & holiday pay
Keywords: Quaid Harley-Davidson, Inc, Fontana , Business Development Center (BDC) Associate, Other , Loma Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!