Company: TEC Equipment, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our state of the art Fontana, CA (Randall)
dealership is seeking full-time Warehouse Associate for our 3+
acre, bustling heavy-duty Parts department. Must be able to become
forklift certified (we certify in-house) and be ready and willing
to take on the challenges of this bustling location. Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 4:00PM.
- Load and unload parts deliveries
- Accurately count, weigh, or measure items on incoming and
outgoing shipments Accurately receive, count, record, and stock
inventory in warehouse
- Verify parts counts against invoices, orders, and other
- Maintain receiving, delivery and shipping records and returned
- Ensure parts are clean and presentable; maintain clean and
- Perform pickup and delivery driving as requested
- Perform all work safely and efficiently
- Experience in fast-paced warehouse setting; preferably
experience in truck or trailer parts warehouse
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job (job requires
frequent lifting/moving up to 50lbs, climbing, stooping, kneeling,
seeing, grasping, hearing, etc.)
- Ability to become forklift certified and to operate
- Valid driver's license strongly preferred
TEC Equipment is
the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer
dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 28 locations in
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our
humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and
We believe our
employees deserve a safe work environment. All offers of employment
are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug
screen and background check. Employment for positions that require
driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being
insurable by our auto insurance policy. Employment for Department
of Transportation-regulated positions is also contingent on passing
applicable regulatory screens.
We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Inc., Fontana , Warehouse Associate, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!