Warehouse Maintenance Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Day in the
Under the direction of the
Facilities Manager, the Warehouse Maintenance Technician will
assist in a variety of general maintenance and service functions.
Assignments include but are not limited to repair of conveyors,
building maintenance, electrical wiring, packaging equipment,
fork trucks and hydraulics. Also, performs periodic inspections,
tests, and preventive maintenance on all equipment and facilities
in accordance with an established testing and preventative
maintenance schedule and report findings. Performs all job
responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient
The Perfect Fit:
- Good interpersonal skills, with
the ability to effectively interact with all levels of
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to interact with Vendors
to obtain quotes for rates to review with
- Ability to multitask and work
efficiently to meet company deadlines.
- Require strong time management and
The Must Haves:
- High school diploma or equivalent
combination of training and experience is
- A minimum of 5+ years of related
maintenance experience is required.
- Must have a broad knowledge of
pneumatic controls, packaging equipment, conveyor
belts, electrical systems, and a preventive maintenance
- Material-handling equipment (MHE)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
preferred but not required.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties, including
the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking, standing,
stooping for extended periods, climbing ladders, and tolerating
conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold,
Things You Will be
- Perform all duties in a safe and
responsible manner, following all safety rules. Inform manager of
any potentially hazardous conditions.
- Works from mechanical and/or
electrical schematic drawings, sketches, manuals, specifications,
and written and oral instructions.
- Uses hand and power tools and
other equipment as necessary to complete
- Under minimal direction, works
directly from the work orders.
- Follows all company safety and
security procedures while maintaining a clean and orderly work
- Must maintain a valid driver's
- Participate in ongoing education
and training as directed or desired.
- May be required to perform other
duties as assigned.
- Required to work O/T or Weekends
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRI, Fontana , Warehouse Maintenance Technician, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!