Order Fulfillment Processing Supervisor
Company: NRI Distribution
Posted on: April 1, 2021
A Day in the Life
The Inbound Supervisor provides direct support to the Receiving and
Returns functions from a process, people and information
standpoint. They drive solutions to support growth goals, process
and quality improvements and the overall Client experience. With an
unfettered focus on results, the Inbound Supervisor will support
and drive progress ensuring timely delivery of orders and
commitments by the Operations team, while collaborating closely
with all functional areas of the organization to drive process
improvement and innovation within NRI.
This position will be on the AM shift (5:00AM - 1:30pm)
All About You
The Perfect Fit:
- Excellent technical capabilities, inclusive of tier one WMS
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Decisions have a critical effect on the organization's
reputation, team members, client services, policies or
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our
company values (visit to look them up)
The Must Haves:
- High school diploma preferred
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to drive motorized equipment
- Experience preferred in continuous improvements to drive
customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency and safety.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties, including the ability
to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended
periods, frequent stooping and bending, climbing ladders, and
tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold,
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Things You Will be Doing
- Ensures that all inbound shipments are processed according to
service level agreement (SLA) commitments to the Client.
- Ensures that multi-sku cartons are repackaged appropriately,
and that all product is put to the appropriate location within the
warehouse in a timely fashion.
- Plans Inbound labor requirements.
- Works with the Inbound Lead around the forward looking load and
the Client Services Team regarding any anomalies that will need to
be addressed on Inbound that will have an impact on labor. (i.e.
100% audit, quality inspection, etc.).
- Ensures all returns are processed within SLA's.
- Ensures all returns are processed according to Client
requirements (removal of tags, polybagged, etc.)
- Source third parties for repair requirements that will not be
done by NRI
- Ensures the training, cross-training and development of team
- Communicates expectations and provides regular feedback on
- Ensures safe operations of the business specific to their area
of accountability, while being vocal about safety concerns in other
- Focuses on process improvement that will drive efficiency,
quality, safety and reduction of waste.
- Communicates, monitors and drives goals and operational
- Timely completion of administrative duties (timesheets,
reviews, leave requests, performance reviews, etc.)
- Performs other duties as requested
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRI Distribution, Fontana , Order Fulfillment Processing Supervisor, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!