Quality Technician FULL-TIME $18/hr The Quality Technician
oversees the Quality Assurance function set forth by each Refresco
customer, from raw material receiving through to finished goods;
tests & inspects products at various stages of production process;
compiles & evaluates statistical data to determine & maintain
quality & reliability of products; uses various devices to verify
conformity to standards of product; assists in implementing a total
quality management program and/or trains others on total quality
- Oversee the Quality Assurance analyses/functions in the
processing of raw materials to finished goods and ensure compliance
to company, customer, FDA, DOC, USDA and GMP specifications and
- Perform the Quality Assurance functions of production lines
and/or the Quality Assurance bench product analysis for the lines
and tankers of raw product.
- Obtain samples and perform analytical testing to ensure
conformance to specifications.
- Conduct routine comparisons of products against established
standards in regard to color, aroma, texture and flavor.
- Audit, document and report production process.
- Identify and hold non-conforming products, packaging and
- Effectively communicate quality issues to management, assist
in identifying root cause and establish corrective action.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance and attendance on a
consistent and continuous basis.
- Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Safety
Procedures as set forth by Refresco US rules, regulations and
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of HACCAP and GMP preferred.
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures and apply concepts
of basic algebra and geometry.
- Demonstrated ability to understand manufacturing software.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written
work-related instructions (English).
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach and/or stoop
throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
Refresco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Shift start: 2:00AM or 4:00AM or 10:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Health, dental, vision insurance
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and