Kelly Services is actively seeking a Recruiter for a client
located in Fontana, CA.
This is a 3-month contract position to start off.
Potential to last longer if business continues to pick up.
Recruiter (Full Cycle)
Education & Work Experience Required:
• 3+ years' recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment
or within staffing firm.
• High school diploma or GED required; Associates or bachelor’s
degree strongly preferred.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to manage
across functions at various levels
• Proficient computer skills including working with Microsoft
Applications (including Word, Excel, Outlook) and other
recruitment-based technology. Knowledge of Applicant Tracking
Systems such as BrassRing and knowledge of HRIS systems.
• Tech savvy and social media awareness with the use of online
• High level of positive energy and self-motivation, with a
sense of urgency
• Strong organizational and time-management skills with the
ability to shift and manage competing priorities and multiple tasks
in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this
position performs daily
• Deliver full life-cycle hourly recruiting to GTS
• Partner with Human Resources and Hiring Leaders to understand
• Provide strategic guidance and support to deliver on talent
needs. Conduct consultative intake calls, provide weekly status
reports, assess risks/challenges, and drive solution-oriented
• Oversee temp-to-perm process with direction from HR team and
• Directly sources talent while leveraging researches for some
positions; may include planning of virtual or onsite job fairs.
• Understand key metrics designed to predict staffing needs and
build effective strategies to meet goals.
• Leverage external market data, vendors, sourcing channels and
the latest technology available to quickly build and maintain
external talent pipelines.
• Manage the interview process (ensure qualified candidates are
thoroughly vetted before presenting, ensure quick turn around on
requests to schedule interviews, debrief with interview panelists,
and provide timely feedback to candidates).
• Maintain applicant flow data in BrassRing to ensure
• Identify opportunities to improve recruiting processes and use
of sourcing tools.
• May act as a liaison between the hiring manager, human
resource partner, and the partnered agencies on expected outcomes
• Work in a performance- metric driven environment where
quality/quantity of hires, hiring manager/candidate experience,
time to fill, diverse slates and requisition load are measured.
• Launch required assessments for candidates.
• Manage the new hire onboarding process and look for ways to
streamline and enhance the new hire experience.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not
your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position,
you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have
questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter
recruiting for this position by email.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We
know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly