Continuous Improvement Mgr
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: March 21, 2020
1Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of
the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies.
Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and
storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening
systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of
sustained profitable growth.
Global Tools and Storage (GTS) is looking for a Jr. Project Manager
for the Fontana Distribution Center. These applications contemplate
the support and the integration with the business. The work
environment characteristics described are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is in a production setting. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate noise level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for developing application that meets business
* Help define project tasks and requirements
* Help identify and implement improvements to existing process
* Directs and manages project development from beginning to end
* Effectively communicates project expectations to team members in
a timely and clear fashion
* Plans, schedules and tracks project timelines and milestones
using appropriate tools.
* Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, and presentations
* Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies
potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
* Provide excellent communication skills and be able to effectively
handle project communication across the
* project team, stakeholders and company
* Responsible for the flow of information from the project owner to
the team regarding the project
* Plan, commence, execute, supervise, and roundup assigned
* Manage all project documentation, create key project deliverables
(Project initiation, scope, issues lists, team status reports,
communication & Plans, project plans, resource planning etc.)
* Provide leadership for identifying and implementing process
* B.S. Software Engineer, BS Industrial Engineer, or BS Mechanical
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
* Experience with Software Development projects
* Ideal candidate must have project management background with the
appropriate technical skills within a global
* Infrastructure organization
* Intermediate to expert skills using Microsoft Office suite
including Visio, Access
* Must have good interpersonal skills, be a good administrator,
good oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to supervise flexible shifts and schedules.
* Prior Distribution, Logistics, or Supply Chain experience a
* Ability to interact at multiple levels within the
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Work involves sitting continuously, talking, hearing, and using a
computer mouse and keypad throughout the day. Typing required.
Vision abilities required by this job include close vision of a
computer screen and the ability to adjust focus.
* Accountability Makes and meets commitments. Accepts
responsibility. Has a passion for excellence.
* Integrity Operates in accordance with our business conduct
policies. Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and
relationships. Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect
* Respect Treats others with respect and candor. Actively supports
a diverse work environment. Builds positive work relationships.
* Speed Has a bias for action. Takes calculated risks based on
quality data. Drives for standardization and simplification.
* Stretch Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress.
Continually strives to be best in class. Has a passion to exceed
* Vision Creates clear, simple, reality-based, customer-focused
strategy and goals. Build trust and commitment through candid
communication. Energizes and excites others.
* Boundaryless Is open to ideas from anywhere. Participates openly
and constructively without alienating others. Has a global
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status,
age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Fontana , Continuous Improvement Mgr, Other , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!