Human Resources Compliance Manager
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client is expanding again and seeking a talented Human
Resources Compliance Manager. This is a FULL TIME/DIRECT HIRE
position. Qualified candidates will have similar experience with
- The ideal candidate has at least five years of direct
experience conducting and leading HR compliance activities
including regulatory submissions and managing policies and programs
to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- 8+ years of work experience with a combination of the
following: Project management, compliance, legal, HR or Business
Operations, HR business partnering.
- Working knowledge of HR information systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Risk
Management, or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing
- Proven ability to interact, present and influence at all levels
in the organization.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and leadership
- Collaborative team member who will thrive in a fast-paced,
growing environment with constantly changing priorities. Please
reach out to me for more information. I have numerous full time
openings in all areas of IT! I can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. - 410 Feheley
Drive - King of Prussia, PA 19406
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Fontana , Human Resources Compliance Manager, Human Resources , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!