Hotel - Guest Room Attendant - Quality Inn Needl
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: HotelQuality Inn NeedlesAre you the
One?If you are an honest and trustworthy Guest Room Attendant with
1 or more years of experience, responsible and with excellent
attendance, this may the opportunity for you! Key
- To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean
guest rooms in accordance with the standards of Greens and the
- Responsible for the usage and organization of supplies in the
- Understands and implements the mission statement, values, and
culture always. The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing,
lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
Holidays, weekends, and evenings. Long hours sometimes
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30
pounds What are we looking for?To fulfill this role successfully,
you must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School diploma or equivalent of the same
- Multi-task, detail-oriented, remain service-centric
- Must be able to work alone.
- Comply with all standards.
- Manage time effectively
- Communicate with guests and co-workers in a friendly and
helpful professional manner.
- Work as a team member
- Assist with guest issues, being professional and maintaining a
hospitable caring attitude.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Emphatic and tolerant.
- Rational, prudent and practical.
Keywords: Greens, Fontana , Hotel - Guest Room Attendant - Quality Inn Needl, Hospitality & Tourism , Needles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!