Posted on: December 9, 2018
Occupational Medicine opening in Fontana, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com There is a new locum tenens occupational medicine physician opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see 10 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with DOT certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- NextGen EMR
- Must have DOT certification
- 10 patients per day
- Some suturing required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Fontana , Occupational Medicine, Healthcare , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!