Case Manager Travel RN Needed in Fontana, CA
Company: Integrated Healthcare Solutions, LLC
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Healthcare truly is a work of heart and you deserve to find a special place where you can advance in your career while continuing to help others. We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to create the job of your dreams so you control your path to success. Our role is to ensure you have the resources and support you need to earn the competitive pay and benefits you deserve as a RN!
We have an immediate travel contract opening for a RN specializing in Case Manager. This position is located in Fontana CA but is just one of many contracts we have available nationwide. Looking for another location? No problem! Apply today and we will be happy to help find your next adventure.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Competitive and customizable compensation package
- 24/7 live customer support
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Referral, completion and extension bonus opportunities
- Flexibility to travel
- Licensed Case Manager in good standing with state affiliated Board of Nursing
- 1 year of experience in specialty setting (within last 3 years)
- Current BLS (additional certifications may be required)
- Immunizations records for Hospital employment
- Work as part of a team to deliver treatment services to patients and their families as well as facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations
- Responsible for providing continuity of healthcare services in an ethical, legal, and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment
The Integrated Story:
We are a Joint Commission Certified staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals for per diem, block booking, contract and travel assignments. Founded in 1998, we have since gained a national presence operating successful branches in Anaheim, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Phoenix, Portland and Seattle with our Travel Division operating out of our corporate office in Portland, Oregon. Integrated staff is available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our team is committed to providing the most rewarding experience to our staff, both personally and professionally. You are not just a number when you work with Integrated- you become part of our family. We pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our valued staff- you are the secret to our success. Together we will create a partnership to provide the highest quality of care to our patients across the country!
Keywords: Integrated Healthcare Solutions, LLC, Fontana , Case Manager Travel RN Needed in Fontana, CA, Healthcare , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!