Travel RN - L&D in Fontana, CA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: December 6, 2018
A Labor and Delivery Nurse provides a balance of the same elements that are found in critical care, OR, ER department and pediatric nursing. A Labor and Delivery RN needs to have excellent communication skills because they are the link between the patient, family members and the doctor. A Labor and Delivery RN must be able to think on their feet and make decisions quickly. L&D Nurses aide the obstetrician and spend many hours on their feet. Responsibilities:As a Labor and Delivery Nurse some of your duties include:
- Providing assessment of contractions, dilation, heart rates, etc.
- Providing follow-up duties which consist of:
- Checking the condition of the newborn.
- Checking the mothers condition.
- Watching for signs of distress.
- Watching for signs of infections and any other problems.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Fontana , Travel RN - L&D in Fontana, CA, Healthcare , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!