Travel - Registered Nurse (RN) - PICU
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: March 11, 2023
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care to
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitors patient's vital signs, such as blood pressure,
breathing and heart rate, and initiates corrective action whenever
the patient displays adverse symptomatology.
- Follows continuous cardiac and respiratory monitor readings,
such as EKG tracings, O2 stats, CVP/arterial line waveforms, if
applicable, and reports any observed changes.
- Tracks urine output.
- Changes dressings, inserts catheters, starts IVs (both central
venous & arterial).
- Administers infusion therapy, including: IV fluids,
antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals, electrolytes.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
such as ventilatorsPrepares and administers and records prescribed
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or
- Assists treating physician during examination, treatment and
procedures, which can include life-saving situations.
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Fontana , Travel - Registered Nurse (RN) - PICU, Healthcare , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...