Physical Therapist (PT) for Home Health
Company: FeldCare Connects
Location: Newberry Springs
Posted on: January 22, 2023
This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the
Newberry Springs Area FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a
self-motivated Physical Therapist to deliver premier excellence of
care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages. The
Physical Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment
and evaluation of patient care needs to promote the ability to
move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Based
on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist
determines a treatment plan, executes interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and monitors the
patient's progress effectively. A Physical Therapist for Home
Health must have:
- Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theories,
methods in their application in a rehabilitation environment.
- Great skills in providing a variety of treatments.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both written and
- Exceptional ability to understand the role of therapy in the
context of the patients age, needs and environment.
- Exceptional ability to prepare and maintain records with
accuracy and discretion.
- Proven sound clinical reasoning in treating and planning,
implementation and monitoring patient progress.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans
need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to
the therapist. Qualifications:
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Physical Therapist license and registration by the state
- Completion of a Physical Therapist curriculum approved by The
American Physical Therapy Association, The Council on Medical
Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The
Council on Medical Education of the American Medical
- Bilingual a plus! Clinician in our network are provided
resources to be successful and maintain a work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average
compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling,
care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping
people If you are interested in learning more about the exciting
opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit
www.feldcareconnects.com. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FeldCare Connects, Fontana , Physical Therapist (PT) for Home Health, Healthcare , Newberry Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!