CCT Nurse- Inland Empire - Located in Riverside, CA
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Located in Riverside, CAJob Description:IMMEDIATE HIRING! CCT
NURSE FULL-TIME Opportunity $15k Bonus offered for Full-Time status
on night shifts and some restrictions apply Job Title: Critical
Care Transport Nurse Department: Critical Care Transport Location:
Inland Empire to include Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Riverside and
other AMR coverage areasWe're hiring a Critical Care Transport
(CCT) Nurse that is passionate about delivering compassionate,
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care
during inter-facility transportation of our customers.
- Nurses assess and use expertise in each situation to determine
the best course of action to support, monitor and treat patients in
critical care situations.
- Provide care requirements aligned within the Registered Nurse
scope of practice as defined by the Board of Registered Nursing and
per CCT standardized procedure.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill
or injured adult or pediatric patient and supports physicians'
- Act as team leader and take pride in providing a safe, clean,
and well-stocked environment for patients and maintains regular
equipment checks and stock.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Nurses are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing training required for the position.
- Perform other duties assigned Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years of ICU RN experience or 5 years
ED/CCT/Cardiac/Trauma RN experience (Non-negotiable)
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS-C (or equivalent) provider status.
- Valid Driver's License
- PHTLS OR TNCC and NRP Provider Certification desired (must be
obtained within 6 months of hire)
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)
- IS-200B (ICS 200) PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current critical care inter-facility transfer experience; CEN,
CCRN, TNCC or ENC Certification; BTLS/PHTLS Why Choose AMR? AMR is
one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our
GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Fontana , CCT Nurse- Inland Empire - Located in Riverside, CA, Healthcare , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!