Caregiver Assisted Living; Memory Care
Company: Linda Valley Assisted Living
Location: Loma Linda
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Caregiver -Assisted Living & Memory Care No experience necessary
- we are looking for individuals from all industries to apply.
Looking to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping
those most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for
individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our
hardworking and dedicated team. Caregivers must be eager to offer a
friendly, kind, and supportive hand while enriching the lives of
the individuals who live and work with us. No experience necessary
- we are looking for individuals from all industries to apply. We
are a well-established privately-owned senior housing company. We
offer our employees much more than a job; our employees make a
difference in the lives of others every day.
- We are COMMITTED to NURTURING those who live and work with us
to enjoy their fullest POTENTIAL through RESPECT, PERSONALIZED
EXPERIENCES, and PARTNERSHIP.
- Our focus is on Honoring Choice for every resident. We believe
that it is our responsibility to change how we see and navigate the
day so that our residents do not have to change who they are and
what they've always done.
- We offer on-the-job training, flexible schedules, employee
referral bonuses, and for full-time employees, affordable medical,
dental, vision coverage, 401K and group life insurance as well as
paid time off.
- Our team of industry experts are here to support and work with
you to explore your learning potential and career goals. Position
Summary: Provides personal care for Residents under direction of
the administrative or clinical staff. Requirements:
- A desire to work with a senior population.
- A High School diploma or GED preferred. Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, you must be able to interact
with residents and their families professionally and courteously,
promoting satisfaction and good communication.
- In addition, working collaboratively with other members of the
care team, you will report on a resident's status and any changes
you notice while assisting them with activities of daily
- You will also assist with certain housekeeping duties and
perform other tasks as assigned to ensure the Care, Comfort, and
Happiness of our residents. Why Should You Apply?
- Improve the lives of those for whom you provide care.
- Receive appreciation and gratitude from our residents and their
- Earn a profound sense of purpose.
- Make lasting relationships and learn life lessons from your
- Caregiving is not the same day in and day out. Every day is
different. Every resident is different.
- Gain skills such as patience, compassion, and communication.
Keywords: Linda Valley Assisted Living, Fontana , Caregiver Assisted Living; Memory Care, Healthcare , Loma Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!