Bilingual Assistant Community Manager - 2361
Company: ANZA MANAGEMENT CO.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are pleased that you are interested in joining the Anza
team.Position Summary: Assists the Community Manager in meeting the
goals of Anza Management Company by promoting a quality living
experience for the residents, creating a positive environment for
the staff, and optimizing return on investment for owners. Must be
able to effectively direct the operations of the apartment property
on Community Manager's days off and during other temporary time
periods of the manager's absence.The good stuff: 100%
Employer-sponsored benefits, Medical, Life insurance, and Long term
disability. 10 vacation days, 10 sick days, and 8 paid Holidays.
- Minimum 2-year experience managing 100+ units as an assistant
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred.
- Must have a valid California driver's license
- Excellent property management skills including leasing,
marketing, resident relations/control, and customer service.
- Good computer skills (property management software - Yardi
(Preferred), Excel, Word.
- Experience with all financial related issues - expenditure
control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to interact
effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff, and
management.Anza Management considers for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements EEOC/FEHC/ADA Laws and the Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Anza Management abides by all
applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including
EEOC/FEHC laws.Nothing in this job posting guarantees
Keywords: ANZA MANAGEMENT CO., Fontana , Bilingual Assistant Community Manager - 2361, Executive , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!