Diesel Mechanic - Leasing
Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: April 15, 2019
LOCATION: 14317 Lomitas Ave., La Puente, CA 91746 or 14608 Merrill
Ave, Fontana, CA 92335
TEC Equipment, the west's premier, multi-point, full-service,
heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with
over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Arizona, California,
Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Since our humble beginnings in
1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
Our Southern CA Leasing department has a full-time opportunity for
a Diesel Mechanic/Technician to join our team operating out of our
Leasing Service Department. This position is primarily responsible
for performing preventative maintenance, diagnosing, and repairing
our leased fleet of medium and heavy duty trucks. We are hiring for
the day shift. No nights!
We offer in-house advanced-training opportunities - we are the only
dealership in North America that is able to conduct all Mack/Volvo
training up to the master tech certification within our in house
Training Centers. We cover travel costs for our technicians to
Our benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Uniforms and Cleaning Service
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* Steel-Toed Boot Program
Main Job Duties
* Perform parts, components, systems and machine inspections to
diagnose trucks and perform preventative maintenance. Repair or
replace parts as needed, and verify vehicle performance.
* Identify and maintain vehicle records and warranty repairs by
* Return a clean truck to the customer. Dispose of failed parts,
fluids and other waste in a manner that is considerate of the
* Follow all company policies and procedures and adhere to all
federal, state, and local OSHA, safety, and EPA regulations. Must
use all safety equipment necessary for the job.
* Minimum 1 year diesel truck repair experience
* Must demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of:
power train to include differentials, transmissions, clutches and
drive shafts; electrical systems, HVAC systems, steering systems,
* Basic computer skills to input vehicle maintenance records and
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email
email@example.com or call (503) 247-4065.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Fontana , Diesel Mechanic - Leasing, Engineering , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!