Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: March 11, 2019
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
Our Fontana, CA is growing and seeking multiple Diesel Technicians. This position is primarily responsible for performing preventative maintenance and diagnosing and repairing heavy duty trucks.
We offer in-house advanced-training opportunities - we are the only dealership in North America that is able to conduct all Mack/Volvo training up to the master tech certification within our in house Training Centers. We cover travel costs for our technicians to attend training. We also offer a family-oriented work environment.
Our other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Uniforms and Cleaning Service
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* Steel-Toed Boot Program
In addition, we offer our technicians:
* Work at a Certified Uptime Service Center
* Well maintained equipment
* We strive to be the best
* 2016 Volvo Dealer of the Year - Western Region
* 2016 Wabash Five-Star Ambassador
Main Job Duties
* Perform parts, components, systems and machine inspections to diagnose trucks and perform preventative maintenance. Repair or replace parts as needed, and verify vehicle performance.
* Identify and maintain vehicle records and warranty repairs by documenting services.
* Return a clean truck to the customer. Dispose of failed parts, fluids and other waste in a manner that is considerate of the environment.
* Follow all company policies and procedures and adhere to all federal, state, and local OSHA, safety, and EPA regulations. Must use all safety equipment necessary for the job.
* Minimum 1 year diesel truck repair experience, 2 years' experience preferred
* Must demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of: power train to include differentials, transmissions, clutches and drive shafts; electrical systems, HVAC systems, steering systems, and brakes.
* Basic computer skills to input vehicle maintenance records and diagnosis equipment
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 247-4065.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Fontana , Diesel Technician, Engineering , Fontana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!