Helicopter Mechanic- Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Located in Victorville, CA
Company: REACH Medical Holdings
Location: Loma Linda
Posted on: March 7, 2023
Located in Victorville, CAJob Description: Helicopter Mechanic -
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT)
- $72,872-$110,242 annualized starting compensation range
(includes 30% Geomodifier)
- $10,000 New Employee Hiring Bonus
- IA Stipend adds another $1.00/hour
- Total annualized compensation depends on qualifications,
experience, applicable stipends, and geo-modifiers We're hiring an
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) responsible for the overall
maintenance and safety of our fleet across multiple locations
within the Company footprint. This helicopter mechanic will be
qualified to support our EC135. This is a key role to ensure our
team can safely maintain and deliver timely and high-quality
transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance
services including mechanical inspections, screening, repairs and
provide regular statuses to the Lead Technician.
- Manage inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and
equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log, place
replacement requests when necessary and document part
- Clearly document service paperwork and FAA information as
required and adhere to policies and procedures while complying with
the company's information security standards.
- Take pride in sustaining a safe and clean working environment
for the aircraft maintenance team and flight crew.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate
coordination of efforts between departments, vendors and team
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
AMTs and operations team. Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 3 Years FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificated
- Three (3) years turbine powered helicopter experience
- Federal Aviation Regulations knowledge
- Aircraft maintenance systems, records and maintenance support
and planning Preferred:
- Related experience under CFR Parts 133, 135 and 145
- Avionics troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
- EC135 experience Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical
transport service, REACH is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our
values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach
care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . EEO Statement: Global Medical
Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. More
Information about this Job: Check out our careers site benefits
page to learn more about our benefit options.
Keywords: REACH Medical Holdings, Fontana , Helicopter Mechanic- Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Located in Victorville, CA, Engineering , Loma Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...